Saturday, October 11, 2008

vOlteS V : GX-31 sOuL oF cHogoKin aRRiVeS

wuhhoooo!!!!! after a few days of waiting, finally my GX-31 VolTes V SoUL oF cHogoKin fiNallY aRRiVed....

Photobucket


yEah bAbY yEaH! dRooL dRooL!!

im trying to control myself not to open the package 'til i reached home, but it was'nt enough. i took the cutter and immediately open it at the office, in my desk and with my project manager around..wheww..bwahahaha(sinister laugh) no one can stop me from opening this box..

VoLT cRuiSer - stEvE


VoLT bOmBeR - mArK

VoLT pAnZeR - bIg BeRt

VoLT fRiGaTe - LittLe jOhN


VoLT LaNdEr - jAmiE
and when i reached home...this scenario will explain further..hahaha = )

uLtRa eLeCtRo mAgnEtIc tAp !!


bLaZiNg sWoRd!!

4 comments:

Apol :) said...

Ow-Ey naman! may sakit ka pa pala ng lagay na un nung nagkukutingting ka ng Voltes V mo. D ka naman masyado nasisiyahan noh?!

Can I play with them. hahahaha! =)

xAnDz said...

hehehe..excited ako eh..

play with them? no way! you can look closer lng..hahaha

Apol :) said...

hmp! damot!

xoCIGARS.com said...

Excellent Post. This looks totally ideal. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a great deal. This was a beneficial post and I think it can. I just ordered these consoles at PIJ! I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/Voltes